Finding the right auto insurance in San Diego can often be very confusing, but it doesn’t have to be that way. For more than 40 years, The Insurance Store has been helping motorists find the right San Diego auto insurance coverage for their needs and budget. Our friendly TIS team is here to assist you to navigate through the process and answer questions which you might have about auto insurance requirements in the state of California.
Coverages for San Diego Auto Insurance
In California all vehicles operating on roadways are expected to have liability insurance.
- Bodily Injury Liability – This provides coverage should you cause an accident in which another person is injured.
- Property Damage – Pays for damage to another person’s property.
- Uninsured Motorist in the event a person without insurance hits you.
- Medical payments care for the medical costs linked with automobile accidents.
- Comprehensive and Collision covers your vehicle if damaged during a car accident or other covered loss.
- Towing compensation coverage for towing or roadside service when you will need it.
- Rental car compensation covers the costs of renting an automobile while yours is being repaired.
Shopping for San Diego Car Insurance
Being an independent insurance agency we’re capable to represent top name insurance companies including Progressive, Mercury, Allied, Safeco, Foremost, MetLife, Kemper, The Hartford and many others that offer excellent rates in San Diego.
If you’d like a personalized quote for San Diego car insurance please give our office a call anytime at 800-354-8535. In addition , we serve all of San Diego County from our office located at 10981 San Diego Mission Rd. Ste 220 in San Diego’s Mission Valley area. Our team looks forward to working with you for many years to come.