Our truck insurance products are a great way to keep your business moving! If your trucks are not on the road turning tires, you are not making money. We understand the needs of truckers, and that is why it is so important to find an agency that “gets” your business.
Commercial truck insurance has been our focus since our beginning. With over 40 years in the truck insurance industry, this has given us the expertise and access to programs that are unmatched in the industry. Whether you are local, intermediate or long haul, we have a program that is right for you. Hauling dry van, refer, flat bed, aggregate or even hazmat? No problem! We have you covered when it comes to insuring your trucks, trailers and cargo.
Commercial Grade Truck Insurance
Helping truckers understand their options and get them proper insurance coverage is our goal. Coverages including truck liability, physical damage, motor truck cargo, non-trucking liability, trailer interchange and downtime are available.
Learn more about some different types of trucking coverages that are available:
- Trucking Liability protects you from any damage or injuries that you may cause to other people while you are driving your truck.
- Physical Damage covers the cost of repairing or replacing your rig should it be involved in an accident, or damaged by fire, theft or vandalism.
- Motor Truck Cargo insures the cargo being transported against damage or theft.
- Non-Trucking Liability for personal and non-business use of your truck.
- Trailer Interchange physical damage coverage for non-owned trailers.
- Rental Reimbursement with Downtime helps truckers get a temporary rental if their rig is down due to a covered loss, or pays them if replacement can’t be found.
Serving Your Truck Insurance Needs
Making it easy for truckers to get affordable and quality insurance is our top priority. Whether you’re looking for owner operator, motor carrier, or private carrier insurance, our agency offers solutions that fit you. We ensure that you are getting the proper coverage that will better protect you while on the road. Plus we won’t waste your time by trying to sell you on coverage that you don’t need.
We pride ourselves in offering great customer service and providing you with the information and tools you need. Rest assured knowing that you will get a real person that answers when you call our office. Easily issue certificates, print ID cards, review vehicles and drivers any time with TIS 24/7. Our knowledge and experience have helped us become one of the most well-known and respected in the trucking industry.
Quote for Commercial Truck Insurance
To discuss your truck insurance needs or if you would like to get a quote, ring us today at 800-354-8535.
If you are a trucker in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon, Washington or Texas, let’s talk! We have locations in San Diego, Temecula, Carlsbad, Modesto and Phoenix serving all western states.
Our team looks forward to earning your business and serving you for many years to come.