Motorcycle Insurance is designed to be as unique as the bike and owner it protects. Motorcycle riders need specific coverages to protect them in the event of an accident. We work with you to create an insurance plan that provides you the right coverage and protection so you can ride at ease.
Essential Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
- Bodily Injury Liability insures that any injuries caused to another person by your motorcycle in an accident are covered.
- Property Damage Liability covers you if your motorcycle damages someone elses vehicle or property during an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist helps protect you if hit by an uninsured driver, or in the event someone hits you who does not have proper insurance coverage.
All motorcycles cruising California roads are required to have liability insurance. The CA state minimums are $15,000 for injury to one person, $30,000 for injury to more than one person, and $5,000 for property damage.
Extended Motorcycle Insurance Coverages
- Medical payments – supports medical costs associated with accidents.
- Comprehensive and Collision covers your bike if damaged during an accident, or if it gets stolen from you.
- Custom Parts and Equipment – coverage for those special customizations done to your ride.
- Roadside Assistance – Should your motorcycle ever break down, this will pay to get it towed to a repair shop.
Off-Road Vehicle Insurance
The Insurance Store can cover your off road vehicles too! Before heading out to Glamis for the weekend, you’ll want to make sure your ORVs have the proper insurance coverage. We have programs for ATVs, Dirt bikes, Dune buggies, and even Golf carts.