Shopping for your Murrieta auto insurance may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be that way. When it comes to choosing your auto insurance here in Murrieta, The Insurance Store is here for you. Our friendly team is here to guide you through the process and will find you an insurance policy that suits your needs.
Covered by Murrieta Auto Insurance
Why do I need auto insurance? The short and simple answer: It’s the law!
Murrieta auto insurance offers liability protections again injuries or property damage caused by an auto accident. In addition to the mandatory coverage for property damage and bodily injury to others.
Having the right Murrieta auto insurance also helps get you back on the road quickly in the event your vehicle is damaged, stolen or vandalized. Here are some coverages you may want to consider when shopping for car insurance in Murrieta.
- Comprehensive – Covers your vehicle in the event it gets vandalized or stolen.
- Collision – To get your car repaired after an accident.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist – protects you against uninsured drivers.
- MedPay – Covers your medical bills resulting from injuries sustained from an accident.
- Towing – Pays to have your car towed.
- Rental Car – Reimburses you while your main vehicle is being repaired.
Shopping for Murrieta Car Insurance
Being an independent insurance agency serving the Murrieta Valley, we are able to represent top name insurance carriers such as Mercury, Progressive, Safeco, MetLife, Allied, Kemper, The Hartford, Foremost and many others which offer great rates in the area.
If you would like a personalized quote for Murrieta car insurance please give our office a call anytime at 800-354-8535. We also serve Murrieta, French Valley and Southwest Riverside County area from our office located at 40810 County Center Dr. Ste 120 in Temecula, just off Winchester and the 15 freeway.
Our team looks forward to going over your Murrieta auto insurance needs and working with you for many years to come.