Physical damage provides coverage for your truck due to losses such as accidents, collisions, fire, theft or vandalism. Because these can potentially put your truck out of business, it is important to consider Physical Damage coverage for your truck.
Essential Coverage for Truckers
Physical damage provides truckers these essential coverage options:
- Collision pays for damage to your truck when it collides with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive pays for damages caused fire, theft or vandalism.
It can also be customized even further to protect you for items such as:
- Towing covers transporting your truck to a repair facility.
- Storage so you won’t have to pay storage charges for a covered truck and loss.
- GAP coverage fills the void when there may be a difference between the actual cash value and the amount still owed on a truck at the time of loss
Get a Physical Damage Quote
Although this coverage is not required by state law, it is often necessary to have physical damage because a lien holder will require it if your truck is financed. It is essential to insure your truck for the real value as the insurance company will only pay market value at the time of the loss.
To learn more about this type of coverage, contact our team at 800-354-8535. Or request a quote online. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have about physical damage coverage and help find the right truck insurance policy for you.