Commercial General Liability, or CGL, is a type of insurance that protects your business against any injuries, property damage, or damage caused by your product or services provided. This policy can also include provisions for a wide variety of exposures that you may be open to.
General Liability Insurance in California
If you own and operate a business in California, then you should consider having commercial general liability coverage if you or your employees do the following:
- Make visits to the workplace of a client.
- If clients visit your place of operation.
- Have access to equipment owned by a client.
- Write or speak about a client’s business.
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities.
- If you are required to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract.
General liability can cover property damage or injuries sustained while on your property. It can also help to protect you against any damages or liabilities that may be caused by using your products or services.
Southern California Liability Insurance Experts
Give us a ring at 800-354-8535 or request a quote for Commercial General Liability right here on our website, and we’ll be in contact with you shortly to go over your general liability needs and find the coverage that works for you! We have been working with business owners in California for over 40 years. The Insurance Store team members will help you to make sure that there are no gaps in coverage and that you are properly protected in your day to day operations.