As a California business owner you know how important it is to protect your assets. That is why having the right business auto insurance coverage is very important. Whether you are operating a single company vehicle or an entire fleet, you will need to have a commercial auto policy if these vehicles are being used for business purposes.
Business Class Auto Insurance
Small businesses that operate vehicles for day-to-day activities need proper business auto coverage. From pickup trucks used by general contractors to large fleets of trucks, there are many insurance options available which can be tailored to your needs.
Here is a list of some of the types of business vehicles we can help you insure.
- Agricultural trucks
- Box trucks
- Catering and food trucks
- Cargo vans
- Company cars
- Company pickups
- Delivery vans
Commercial Vehicle Coverages
Insurance for “business use” vehicles in California have similar coverage types that a policy for your personal vehicle would have.
- Bodily Injury Liability – Pays for another parties injury that is caused by an accident for which you are responsible.
- Property Damage Liability – Pays for damage to another person’s property.
- Comprehensive and Collision covers your business vehicle in the event it gets damaged during an auto accident, or is stolen or vandalized.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Protects you against other people that drive without proper insurance.
- Medical payments take care of medical costs associated with accidents.
Business auto insurance helps to protect you against financial burdens caused by auto accidents, fire, theft and vandalism. It also provides bodily injury and property damage liability coverage for when you, or any other authorized driver on your policy, is at fault in an accident that causes injury to another person.
Finding the Right Business Auto Insurance
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about business auto coverage and discuss your insurance needs. Give us a call at 800-354-8535 or request a quote online, and we’ll be in contact to help you find out more about getting the right insurance coverage for your business vehicles.