Our truck insurance products are a great way to keep your business moving! If your trucks are not on the road, you are not making money. Commercial truck insurance has been our focus since our beginning, so we understand the needs of truckers. With more than 40 years in the truck insurance industry, we have proven expertise and access to programs that are unmatched in the industry. Whether you are a local, intermediate, or long-haul trucking company, we can help you find the right insurance program. Hauling dry van, refer, flatbed, aggregate or even hazmat? No problem! We have you covered when it comes to insuring your trucks, trailers, and cargo.
Commercial-Grade Truck Insurance
Helping truckers understand their options and getting them the proper insurance coverage is our goal. Coverages including truck liability, physical damage, motor truck cargo, non-trucking liability, trailer interchange, and downtime are available.
Our coverage options include the following:
- Trucking liability, which protects you from any damage or injuries that you may cause to other people while you are driving your truck.
- Physical damage covers the cost of repairing or replacing your rig should it be involved in an accident or damaged by fire, theft, or vandalism.
- Motor truck cargo insures the cargo being transported against damage or theft.
- Non-trucking liability for personal and non-business use of your truck.
- Trailer interchange provides physical damage coverage for non-owned trailers.
- Rental reimbursement with downtime helps truckers get a temporary rental if their rig is down due to a covered loss, or pays them if a replacement can’t be found.
Benefits of Coverage by the Insurance Store
Making it easy for truckers to get affordable, high-quality insurance is our top priority. Whether you’re looking for owner operator, motor carrier, or private carrier insurance, our agency offers solutions that fit you without wasting your time by trying to sell you on coverage that you don’t need.
We pride ourselves in offering great customer service, including the resources and tools you need to make an informed decision. When you call our office for help, a real person will answer the phone. Easily issue certificates, print ID cards, and review vehicles and drivers any time with our TIS 24/7 system. Our knowledge and experience have helped us become one of the most well-known and respected in the trucking industry.
Request a Quote for Commercial Truck Insurance
To discuss your truck insurance needs or to get a quote, ring us today at 800-354-8535.
If you are a trucker in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon, Washington or Texas, let’s talk! We have locations in San Diego, Temecula, Carlsbad, Modesto, and Phoenix serving all 11 western states.
Our team looks forward to earning your business and serving you for many years to come.