Insurance Solutions

Handling all your insurance needs. Licensed in in California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico and Texas.

The Insurance Store can handle virtually all your insurance needs. We specialize in truck insurance and write a substantial amount of insurance for other classes of business as well. Select one of our insurance services below for more information.

Truck Insurance

We offer a full range of commercial auto coverage including Primary Liability, Physical Damage, Cargo, Non-Trucking Liability, Trailer Interchange, Downtime and other trucking related coverages. Our specialty is commercial truck insurance and our programs are unmatched – especially for dirt, sand, and gravel haulers.

Commercial Auto

Insurance solutions for other commercial vehicles. Whether it’s a pickup truck used for contracting work or an entire fleet of vehicles, we can find the right insurance program for your business autos.

Property Insurance

This coverage covers the risk of property loss in a variety of commercial situations, including commercial buildings, equipment, furniture, inventories, business records, supplies and other physical items within the business.

General Liability

This type of insurance coverage is designed to protect business owners and operators from a wide variety of liability exposures.

Workers Compensation

This insurance pays for medical care and rehabilitation of injured workers and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work.

Personal Auto Insurance

Protect you and your family from expensive automobile liabilities. Many different auto insurance options are available to you. The Insurance Store is here to assist you in choosing the right ones best suited to your needs. We also offer specialize insurance for classic and collector cars, motorcycles and recreational vehicles.

Home Owners Insurance

Find the right insurance for your home. We have many markets for all types of houses, condos and mobile homes. If you rent a home or live in an apartment, you may want to check into getting renters insurance. We can also do earthquake and flood insurance.