You worked hard to buy that nice motorhome – making sure it has proper insurance coverage only makes sense. Whether you’re living the dream and traveling the country in your RV full-time, or just going to the beach for a weekend getaway, we’ll help you find the right coverage for your motor home. The Insurance Store has access to a full line of insurance programs to cover recreational vehicles such as motorhomes, fifth wheel and travel trailers.
Essential Coverage for your Motorhome
- Collision Coverage – for loss or damage to your RV resulting from a wreck.
- Comprehensive Coverage – protects against losses from fire, theft, or vandalism.
- Bodily Injury Liability – pays for medical expenses to others after an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – for damage caused by you to another person’s property.
Extended Recreational Vehicle Coverages
- Vacation Liability – liability coverage for when your RV is parked at a campsite.
- Emergency Expense – pays for lodging if your motorhome is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.
- Full-Timers Coverage – provides coverage similar to a homeowners policy. This type of coverage is required for people who use their motorhome as a primary residence.
- Roadside Assistance – helps cover towing expenses should your RV break down.
Get a Quote for California RV Insurance
We will help you choose the right RV policy and answer any questions that you might have about insuring your recreational vehicles. Please feel free to give the TIS team a call anytime at 800-354-8535 to discuss your RV insurance needs. Or you may utilize our online quote form to request additional information about RV programs offered by The Insurance Store. We also have offices in San Diego Mission Valley, North County (Carlsbad) and in Southern Riverside County (Temecula/Murrieta area).